Prior to the release, the EPA Host System will be unavailable starting around 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, September 10th until mid-afternoon on Saturday, September 11th, and again the morning of September 15th until the release is completed later that day. At that time, users will be able to connect to the EPA Host System.
- DCSTAT-6: Updated checking to look back further than only the prior quarter when locating for daily calibration supplemental data information.
- HOUROP-34, 35, 36; HOURGEN-33: Updated checks to check F-Factor values whenever they are reported.
- LKSTAT-2: Updated check to ensure leak checks are required on the appropriate schedule when QA Certification Events are reported for annual and ozone season-only reporters.
- METHOD-14: Removed result F for sources that choose to report CO2 but are not required to do so.
- Updated the feedback report to accurately display units of measure for NSPS4T average CO2 emissions rate.
- Updated the MATS PDF Submission Log to display the correct test date whenever this field is null.
- Updated the synchronization logic for component and system supplemental data tables to eliminate sync errors under certain circumstances.