The next version of the ECMPS Client Tool is scheduled to be released on June 16, 2021. The currently planned changes are shown in the list below.
Prior to the release, the EPA Host System will be unavailable starting around 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 11th until mid-afternoon on Saturday, June 12th, and again the morning of June 16th until the release is completed later that day. At that time, users will be able to connect to the EPA Host System.
- ADESTAT-5, 6, 11: Updated checks to use supplemental data to ensure appropriate Appendix D extensions are applied at units with two fuel flow systems with the same fuel types.
- DCSTAT-4: Updated check to return OOC-Prior Online Test Failed results under all appropriate conditions.
- HOURAD-16-F: Updated check to reduce the upper limit of reported GCV values for NNG and PNG systems. The upper acceptable boundary for the gross calorific value (GCV) for natural gas (NNG and PNG) will be changed from 150,000 Btu/hscf to 115,500 Btu/hscf in 2021 Q2. Any GCV that is reported above 115,500 Btu/hscf will trigger this non-critical error. HOURAD-16-F will become a critical error in the near future.
- HOURDHV-15: Updated check to ensure MODC 07 is allowed to be used for the appropriate number of hours within a quarter for locations with primary and primary bypass NOx systems.
- HOURDHV-16: Updated check to ensure MODC 11 is allowed to be used for the appropriate number of hours within a quarter for locations with primary and primary bypass NOx systems.
- HOURDHV-18-B: Updated check to allow reporting of SystemIDs when MODC 55 is used.
- HOURDHV-48; HOURMHV-41: Updated checks to return an informational message when MODC 53, 54, or 55 are used to remind sources that use of those MODCs requires a petition.
- HOURMHV-33-H: Updated check to allow sources to report unadjusted O2C values that are greater than the limit in the monitoring plan when MODC 47 is used.
- F2LSTAT-1, 2, 6: Updated check to use supplemental data to ensure the correct number of hours for conditional data periods are allowed. Changes were also made to reduce the need for FEW168H extensions for non-QA operating quarters.
- NSPS4T-5: Added Emission Standard Codes of CTOLB and CTOLBNT to be used for sources reporting lb/MWh gross or net energy output, respectively. CTOUT and CTOUTNT are retained for sources reporting in kg/MWh.
- PROGRAM-11: Updated check to improve efficiency of monitoring plan evaluations at monitoring plan configurations with multiple stacks or pipes.
- SPAN-48-A: Updated check result message text to refer to the full-scale range rather than the MPC.
- SYSTEM-14-C: Removed check result stating that there was no requirement to define a fuel flow system for emergency fuels.
- Updated the Leak Check Flow Chart to more accurately reflect what happens when QA Certification Event Code 300 or 305 is used.