Prior to the release, the EPA Host System will be unavailable starting around 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 5th until mid-afternoon on Saturday, June 6th, and again the morning of June 10th until the release is completed later that day. At that time, users will not be able to connect to the EPA Host System.
- EMAUDIT-1: Added check to ensure Like Kind analyzers are not used for more than 720 operating hours in a calendar year.
- HOURCV-42-E; HOURDHV-18-K; HOURDHV-24-K; HOURDHV-32-C; HOURMHV-13-H; HOURMHV-15-F; HOURMHV-16-H; HOURMHV-17-B; HOURMHV-20-M; HOUROP-23-F; HOUROP-40-G,H; HOUROP-41- E, F; MATSDHV-10-G; MATSMHV-6-F; MATSMHV-9-G; HOURMHV-29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 MATSHOD-6-H; MATSHOD-7-H; MATSHOD-8-H; MATSHOD-9-H: Increased severity of checks related to the reporting of SystemID and ComponentID records during missing data periods.
- HOURGEN-31: Updated check to ensure that the heat input reported at both the stacks and the units in a complex configuration have equivalent totals.
- HOURMHV-15; MATSMHV-9: Updated checks to ensure like-kind analyzers are only reported with MODC 17 during measured data hours.
- MATSMHV-4: Updated check to better handle hours at unmonitored bypass stacks with valid sorbent trap data.
- PROGRAM-14: Update check to only require a NOx Control record on units with a Commence Commercial Operation Date after 1984.
- RATSTAT-5, 6, 7: Updated checks to better handle the checking of test expirations, grace periods and conditional data periods for locations with both primary and primary bypass NOx-diluent monitoring systems.
- MATS PDF Reporting: Allow resubmission of MATS PDFs to replace original submissions.
- MATS PDF Submission Log: Synchronize Submission log to show complete MATS PDF reporting history for the unit.