Prior to the release, the EPA Host System will be unavailable starting around 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, September 7th until mid-afternoon on Saturday, September 8th, and again the morning of September 12th until the release is completed later that day.
- DAYCAL-28-G, PGVP-3-F: Added checks to ensure the activation date for a PGVP vendor is prior to the test date.
- HOURAPP-10, 11, 12, 13: Added checking to verify reported rate values for MATS parameters when a multi-stack configuration is using the MS-1 formula to calculate the rate for a unit.
- HOURGEN-17-A: Adjusted check results to specify the type of qualification record that is missing.
- HOURMHV-16-G: Added check to ensure SO2 concentration is replaced with 2.0 only when the MODC is 16 and the unadjusted hourly value is less than 2.0ppm.
- MATSCHV-20-A: Updated check to not fire for SO2RH or SO2RE on hours where the MODC of 16 is used for SO2C
- MATSMHV-19, 20: Updated check to ensure QA Cert Event Codes 100 and 101 get the appropriate amount of conditional data hours.
- Updated the MATS SO2 Emissions screen to display the MODC from the SO2 MHV record.
- Updated the display of QA certification event descriptions.
- Added the ability to report for the TXSO2 program.
If you have any questions about the June 2018 release, please contact ECMPS Support.