Prior to the release, the EPA Host System will be unavailable starting around 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 8th until mid-afternoon on Saturday June 9th, and again the morning of June 13th until the release is completed later that day.
- LINEAR-27C: Corrected the checking of reported vs calculated Percent Error or Mean Difference for Linearity Summary data.
- MATSCHV-20A: Updated the check result severity from Informational to Critical 1.
- SEVNDAY-15, SEVNDAY-16: Updated the code to match the specifications related to setting the CalibrationTestCalcResult to FAILED if the calculated calibration error is > 0.5.
- Corrected the display of Sampling Train Component IDs in the MATS Hg tab.
- Added the ability to report data for Part 60 Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources Subpart TTTT (NSPS4T).